PERFECT CONTROL MEETS AERO PERFORMANCE WITH THE NEW OLTRE XR3. NOW WITH DISC BRAKES
Our objective is to offer superior bike control through added braking power and increased braking modulation. The new Oltre XR3 Disc enables to maintain a more consistent overall speed through the corners, with less effort from the rider.
The new Oltre XR3 benefits from the same revolutionary frame-design developments proven at the highest level of racing on the acclaimed Bianchi Oltre XR4. The Oltre XR3 delivers the perfect combination of control, and the competitive advantage of advanced aerodynamics. Now available with disc brakes.
PRECISION AND POWER CONTROL
Disc brakes allow you to maintain a clean aero form, while achieving maximum braking efficiency. The key benefit is the modulation of braking power with precision and complete control, in any condition.
ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS
Oltre XR3 hydraulic disc brakes are impervious to adverse weather conditions. By developing the new disc brake equipped Oltre XR3, Bianchi allows you to ride perfect lines at the optimum speed – for every single corner, rain or shine.
For the rider, the new Bianchi Oltre XR3 Disc is a revelation on the road. With its viscoelastic resin in the Countervail equipped frame and the consistent power, precision and modulation of disc brakes, the new Bianchi Oltre XR3 Disc the ideal handling fast aero road bike - on any road, in any weather.
CLEARANCE Oltre XR3 Disc frame and fork are designed to accommodate wider tires. The extra clearance enhances comfort and grip.
In conjunction with Bianchi professional testers, we have designed and engineered a new Oltre XR3 carbon frame and fork - as an integrated system – to work specifically with the new disc brakes while maintaining the Oltre’s aerodynamic advantage.
ENGINEERED WITH BIANCHI CV SYSTEM
The underlying technology used in the XR3 – Countervail®, exclusive to Bianchi CV models – cancels the vibration resulting in increased control and reduced muscle fatigue. The result with the Oltre XR3 is a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in their fastest, most efficient aerodynamic position for longer.
Oltre XR3 riders retain the best possible control, a significant advantage wherever and however you ride and race, with no compromise in power transfer from pedal-stroke to pedal-stroke
- Carbon Monocoque technology
- High strength + medium modulus carbon fibers with Countervail® material
- Unidirectional carbon woven
- Aero shape and design
-Developed specifically for disc brakes
- Tapered aero headtube 1.1/8” to 1.5”, inspired by Oltre XR4 profiles
- BB set Press fit 86.5 x 41
- Chain stay length 410mm
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Full carbon thru axle dropout
- Weight in 55 size: 1150g (+/- 5%)
DISC BRAKE SYSTEM
-Wider fork bladeand rear dropoutwith Flat Mount system (Shimano standard)
- Thru axle 12mm x 100/142mm QR50 model with alloy lever
- Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
- Aero seatpost with integrated look and adjustable head clamp (offset 25mm or -10mm) - Hidden seatpost clamp for perfect aerodynamic design and nice looking
- Full carbon 1.1/8” to 1.5” with Countervail material
- Head crown tube 1.5” with integrated design for perfect head tube connection
- Flat mount system (Shimano standard)
- Developed specifically for disc brakes
-Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Reactive geometry
- Super rigid
- Light weight
- Weight: 450g
SHIMANO ULTEGRA 11SP 52/36T
Brakes: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brakes, flat mount calipers
Rotors: Shimano SM-RT800 Center lock, diam. 160mm
Wheels: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700 x 28c